Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Girl, Sleep Tight

I am sooooo glad it's Friday. It was raining earlier and is a little cold. They are predicting 80's next week though. I am uploading 2 layouts tonight. The first one is for Dragonfly Time's this week's sketch. I used these swirls the other day, too. I hand cut them myself. I inked these journalling strips. 2nd LO is done for Method Playground. The challenge was hybrid. Now, I have never done anything digital with scrapbooking. My first reaction to this challenge was "oh, no! I would have to pass this time." But then, I thought I might be able to use my Scrapbook Designer software that I've owned for more than 2 years. It was a birthday gift one year. I loaded the program to my computer but it was kind of overwhelming at that time and I never bothered to take time to explore. Another reason I was going to pass was the fact that our printer is out of color ink. To make a long story short, I printed same flowers black and white on a few different color cardstocks. I was thinking of creating a big frame with them. Anyway, below is the outcome. I used black cardstock for background for the first time as well.

No comments: