Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Project 12 Title Page

I finally made a title page for my project 12 (see the project 12 icon on my side bar). It's been on my mind since the first of the year but couldn't come up with any idea. I initially thought of taking a pic of my dd and cut it out, making a circle layout, etc. Anyway, I wanted a new photo, so I took this photo yesterday and had it printed, picked it up today and scrapped this page. It turned out to be quite simple. But I think it would suit the cover page. The color pink is her fav color, so I chose it to be the main color. For the numbers "2010", I stamped with white paint on black cardstock. Since the background paper is glittered, I had to use Zip Dry glue to adhere the Thickers even though they were already the stickers. I am going to submit this page to Davinie's blog :)

No comments: