Sunday, March 14, 2010

beauty

I really enjoy visiting American Crafts blog. They have weekly themes and share so much great projects with the readers and I get inspired a lot. They also have weekly challenges. I don't get to participate every week but try to do as much as I can. Here is my entry this week. The challenge is to use two or more Botanique products. I have some different embellies by American Crafts but when it comes to papers I only have a la Carte pack and I have used them on every entry for their challenges. I lucked out this week because the prize package I received from BASB included some Botanique papers and the stickers :):):) I was a little stingy using them on this page though. They are so pretty I have to make them last longer!

Supplies: papers: American Crafts, sticker: American Crafts, felt flowers: American Crafts, ribbons: American Crafts, Thickers: American Crafts, buttons: Autumn Leaves, tag: unknown

No comments: