Friday, March 21, 2008

No title, Lombard Street

I like to scrapbook Friday evenings. During a week, I have to go to bed at reasonable time, so that I wouldn't be too tired at work the next day. But I don't have to worry about that Friday nights. :) So I usually stay up late. And that's what I did tonight. I have done 3 pages and am posting 2. I will retake a picture of the last one tomorrow morning. It's always hard to take pictures in my room at night time.

Now, the first one is really nothing. In fact I almost didn't post. I am not sure it could still be called a layout. But I have pages like this every now and then or I will never be able to scrap all my photos. I was going to put these 3 photos and 2 photos of Lombard Street on a same page. But I decided to do a separate one for those 2 photos.

No comments: