Sunday, February 22, 2009

Play

Dreamgirls is having American Crafts challenge. I had 2 sheets of papers and some embellishments. The chipboard hearts are also American Crafts. I cut leaf-shaped ones and made them into the hearts. I feel this page needs some improvements. It is not balanced or something. But it's done for now. I cut out some leaves and cut a circle out of the flower pattern paper yesterday morning. I flipped what was left of the leaf paper and adhered onto the brown cardstock. I went ahead and adhered the circle and photos. I was going to scraplift myself with the layout I made 2 weeks ago titled Charming. But after that, I couldn't arrange leaves and flowers the way I liked. So I left it alone until this evening. Therefore, this is the only page I finished this weekend.

No comments: