Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Really Love You & #1 Dad

I scrapped 2 pages tonight. Pretty good for weekday night. The first one was done for KiddieLit's The Velveteen Rabbit soft texture challenge. I happened to have just gotten some velvet flowers. This book reminds me of Peter Rabbit book that my dd had. It actually had soft textures on it like rabbit fur. Reading was our bed time ritual. I had my dd write journaling on this one. Also I used a sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. The second page was done for Real Life Scraps' Boy challenge. I used Tara's sketch on this one. These photos are both from California Adventures.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Love your submission for this month! We've got you up in the gallery! http://reallifescrapsgallery.blogspot.com/

iza said...

gorgeous designs!!!