Monday, July 27, 2009

Blue

Julie has launched a scrappin challenge blog called These Are a Few of My Favorite Things. When she revealed the first challenge on 7/15, I ordered some photos thinking I was going to scrap the recent photo(s). But the printing machine at a 1 hour photo place I use was down. I normally order on-line at home and pick them up on my way home from work the next day. When I went to pick them up and was told the printer was down, I had no idea it was going to be this long. It had happened before a few times and each time took a day or two. This time, I gave up on them. The due date is approaching and I decided to use an older photo. Their very first challenge is to create a page about favorite color. BTW there are a couple of girls I know ( not in person, you know what I mean ) on their design team and all the names and their work are very familier to lots of scrappers out there. My dd always loved blue. When she was little, I tried to influence her and tried to make her like pink, but it never worked. Her favorite color always was blue. Interestingly, she now loves pink. Go figure!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Mica!!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! LOVE that photo, the title work....the soft colors!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...this is so beautiful,love the colors and the photo and how you did the title!
Thank you so much for playing along with us!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hi Mica....I just wanted to let U know...that I am visiting my BFF in NJ right now and using her computer....I can't get your LO to save to her computer....sooooooooo I can't add it to the slide show :( I am gonna send an email to my team and see if one of them can add it for me....sorry bout this.... :( Forgive me??? :)

chris a said...

Love the soft colors of your layout - the mix of pink and blue works so well with the photo. thanks so much for playing along with us.

Lisa said...

What a pretty LO! I love the sweet picture and the gorgeous soft colors. And how funny that your daughter finally decided to like pink! LOL!

Even though I won't be joining the Favorite Things DT until next month, I still wanted to thank you for playing along! :)

Hanneke said...

WOW I think this photo works great!! Love the title and the paper you used! Thanks for playing!

sarah said...

wahooooo!!!! beautiful layout! i love the colors and what a cute photo! thanks so much for playing along!!!

hugs,
sarah.

Georgia Visacri said...

Thanks for playing along with us, your page is gorgeous, love that!!!!!!

Deana said...

That is just tooo cute! ♥ the strip of blue stars at the bottom, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :-)

Bekka said...

What a great story! You layout is beautiful! Thanks for playing along.