Saturday, December 12, 2009

Joy & Christmas Memories

It's raining out here and it's a good time to catch up with my layout posting. These pages here are the ones I made during this week. The first one was done based on a sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks which, by the way, is closing at the end of this month.... so sad...**sigh** I received a great December kit from Scrapbook Kit Club earlier in the week and when I saw those pretty Christmas goodies, I had to use them right away! It was my prize from Sketchy Thursdays. My second page is of old Christmas photos. I used Pink Paislee's overlay that had a frame design. This is my first time using 12x12 overlay. I placed a white cardstock under the photos. Other papers, flowers, rub-ons, etc are all on top of the overlay.

1 comment:

jaz lee said...

Mica , these are just so gorgeous! i love the vintagy feel here, just my fav!!! and the mulan dolls LO make me smile ;) she's just so adorable ;)
and thank you for coming by my blog. Have a great week ahead ;)-jaz