Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Problems

The problems I have sometimes make scrapping difficult.

1. I have to have photos in order. Even among the photos taken at the same event, I want them in order of photos taken. And I have to know the dates. Today's photos never should be before yesterday's.

2. I have to keep everything. Even the photos turned out blur. I simply can not pick and choose to make my pages look nicer.

3. It is very hard to crop the photos. From a clutter on the corner of a photo to the lace of the edge of a blanket to a cheap figurine on the side table, I want to remember everything. So, it is hard to cut a picture smaller or to cover with stickers, etc.

I am putting these things before artistic side of scrapbooking. What I mean is when it may look better arranging pictures in a different order or cutting them smaller, or putting an embellishment on a photo (especially on a person) , I rather have my layouts look unbalanced.

So, as much as I want to try a lot of challenges out there, to do a layout using a sketch of the week may not be easy for me. Since I am currently scrapping baby pictures, I've got to use the next pictures on my old album. They may not fit a certain sketch and I can not use just 3 when I have 4 pictures from the same event. Anyway, I decided to skip some pictures and chose the pictures to do a couple of challenges. Hopefully, I can scrap them tonight. And in the course of my daily scrappings, I may sometimes be able to challenge myself to concur these issues.

No comments: