Saturday, February 9, 2008

Our Sweet Baby Girl & 3 Months Old

My husband and I took 4 girls to shopping today. We drove them from a store to a store to some more stores.

The picture of my daughter holding toy key ring was taken on the same day as the pictures on the previous layout. But this photo didn't go with the colors I had with it, so I didn't include this photo in that layout. It is not really a great photo that I would especially choose to do a page just for one photo, but the paper with flowers I used on the previous layout kind went with the background of the photo (blue comforter). I will add journaling on the bottom tomorrow. My daughter and her friend are on the other computer that has a printer connected to right now. The title is rub-on. 2nd layout "3 months old" was done very quickly. Just stickers and flowers with brads. I will spend the rest of the night watching tv....

No comments: