Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Thursday

Since I am on vacation this week, it really doesn't matter what day it is. I went with my husband to a doctor's office this morning. When we came home, I didn't feel like doing anything. I thought of going to a you-know-what-kind store, but I didn't feel like driving. I get very lazy some times. Anyway I finished up what I started yesterday and I am not posting it today. Here is a page I did a while back. I used Scenic Route papers. Earlier in May, Method Playground had a challenge to use transparency and I didn't own any. I decided to go to a scrapbooking store. It is actually pretty close to a craft store I usually go to. My experience with those specialty stores are: they have pretty stuff and pretty prices. So I had stayed away from this store. Although I couldn't go before the deadline of the challenge, I went. I bought transparency frames from a clearance basket which I haven't used. Am I supposed use them over photos or under? I also got a couple of lace papers and some Scenic Route papers and an arrow die-cut sheet. I see them used on SIS TV gallary and wanted to try them. Here is a layout. I was very stingy with papers.

No comments: