Sunday, June 1, 2008

My latest pages

3 pages to post today. The first one doesn't have a title. This may not even be counted as a layout. The top 2 photos were already used on another layout. I didn't want to make a page with the other 2 photos but still wanted to keep them. So I picked this purple paper and a blue flower paper from the scrap pile and put them together. "Keep on Smiling" was done based on Sketch This #52. I had to resist paper layered flower and used stars instead. And "walker" was scrapped based on one of May sketches from So Sketchy. I used this one a few days ago and used it again. Background card stock is actually a much brighter blue. But my picture came out a little dark. New month and new week mean new sketches and challenges.
Have a nice week!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Your pages are wonderful - looks like you are getting lots accomplished!