Thursday, July 17, 2008

So In Love

First of all, I won twice!! I was picked as a winner for the month of June on So Sketchy and for the past week challenge on 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I got my prize package from So Sketchy yesterday and got a winner notice e-mail from Julie today. Ally from So Sketchy sent me an inspiration magazine and a couple of sticker sheets. Yay!! This is my 2nd time to win on 52...52. I have been participating since sketch #4 and this week makes #28. These challenges select winners by random drawing. Thus everybody has chances.

Today's LO was done based on So Sketchy's July sketch. And I used my first Sassafras papers. They are so so cute and I have been wanting them. I took advantage of free shipping offer on Noel's store. This LO will be entered to Dreamgirls current love relationship challenge as well.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Congrats! You are OBVIOUSLY super talented and deserve it!!!