Monday, September 1, 2008

2 more LOs

I finished 2 more today. The first one is based on Pencil Lines #100. All circles. I was going to scrap this Christmas photo this weekend and when I saw this sketch, the ornaments came to my mind. I made those paper flowers again topped with flower stickers. I was actually going to use 8x10 photo which would have been too big. Amazingly I had this smaller photo. This may be the only package that included this size photo and I had just one left :) The second layout is my very first 6 x 12 layout based on Becky's sketch on Page Maps. It was a lot easier than I thought. My pages are all 12 x 12 and I never realized how easy it is when the space is smaller especially when you have a sketch to work with. I will mount it on 12 x 12 cardstock when putting it in the album.

No comments: