Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun Ride

We rode this kiddie ride together. It looked like a fun ride. We saw lots of kids riding. Megan thought it was so much fun. She rode for the second time. But I thought it was a little scary and asked my brother-in-law to ride with her. The slope was a lot steeper than it looked. I did this for Method Playground's current challenge, chipboard piecing. I pieced ladybug. I found this flower-ladybug paper in my stack. I'm so glad I was finally able to use it. I bought it when I first started scrapping. I trimmed a raw leaf shaped chipboard and applied black ink. Then I marked dots on a red heart shaped chipboard and put it on top of the first one. I also cut a half circle from a small leaf chipboard, inked, and put it on top of the other two pieces. I am happy when all this came together.

No comments: