Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beauty & Rain Forest Cafe

It's already a week into April and it should be warm but it was frosty this morning! Then it warmed up to about 70 degrees. We've got one crazy weather! Here are the 2 pages I scrapped tonight. The first one was done for DSI #4. This one was to use black base, journaling strips, multiple small photos, patterned papers cut into the same size as photos. Since I can't print small photos, I thought I would pass this one. Then I thought maybe I could cut a 4x6 photo into 6 2x2 pieces. And that's what I did. I had hard time arranging those pieces though. It looks better when you flip this page 90 degrees. What do you think ?? The second page was done for BASB. This one was also hard. This is to use plain paper/card stock, stams and photos. I am not a stamp person. I didn't have any idea what else to do with this. I thought of stamping the background with different color inks but I got lazy...didn't want to clean the stamp each time. So here is the result. Anyway these were tough!

No comments: