Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dip & Fun

I love these Basic Grey papers!! I am posting 2 layouts tonight. The first one was done last night using a sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I chose these photos for Butterfly Craft's favorite food challenge. My dd and my dh love spinach and artichoke dip. If they haven't tried the dip form a particular restaurant, they would try and sometimes rate them...lol. The second one was created based on a sketch from Pink Sketches. The photo was taken when we went to see a baseball game last week.

2 comments:

DrAnnika said...

Hi there!

I found your blog throught he CSD blog, and I love your work. Your layouts are really warm and genuine and I can feel the love and warmth!

I have added you to my blog feed and will also follow your blog! Can't wait to see what your coming work!

Lots of scrapping love!
DrAnnika

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Both LOs are gorgeous Mica!
The little details are just fabulous!!!