Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aren't They The Cutest ?

I was finally able to scrap these photos. I don't have them in bigger sizes and wasn't sure how I wanted to scrap them. Anyway, I made this page for the current challenge at Scrapping Out Loud. It's about motif. I used the cutouts from a couple of patterned papers. I used the word of the week "cutest" and the sketch of the week as well. Since they provide a sketch and a word, it makes it so much easier for me to start working on it. These are the pics of my dd and my niece. They are now 15!

7 comments:

sarah said...

they seriously are the cutest!!! love those flowers -- they make a great addition to your layout.

thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! it means a lot to me!

hugs,
sarah.

Denise said...

Your layout is soooo cute!!! Love the way you used those little pics!!!! Thanks for playing along this week!!!

Jess said...

oh gosh that is the cutest pg. ever! love what you did with the sketch..great colors, circles...just totally gorgeous Mica! thanks so much for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Awww, wow, this is an adorable page. Love the colours, so girly and sweet.

yyam said...

Whoa! Definitely the cutest! What a sweet and adorable page!

Mama Tuttle said...

Yes . . . they are the cutest!! What a great layout!

Maria said...

Mica your layout is just so beautiful, thanks for playing along with us girls at Scrapping out loud....