Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful & X'mas Eve

Posting 2 pages here. The first one was done for MSW and Dreamgirls. They both include a list on their challenges I decided to make just one. I asked my dd to make a list for me. This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago at a park by our house. Trees had started changing colors and I wanted to take some pics there. I layered 2 transparency frames and that was it for embellies. Those flowers are cut-outs from a paper. I don't get to use chipboard numbers much. So I decided to use them up on this page. The second layout was created based on a sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I liked how the chipboard alphas turned out the other day and I wanted to do it again. I inked white chipboards and applied Glossy Accents over them.

1 comment:

sarah said...

gorgeous pages, mica! it's fun visiting your blog because your style is evolving!!!! I LOVE YOUR WORK!

hugs,
sarah.