Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trick or Treat and Happy & Free

I made only 2 pages this week. I don't do well when the time changes and I was tired most of the week. Plus, I wasn't feeling all that great this week. I am hoping I can get some scrapping done this weekend. We'll see. We may go for a drive tomorrow. Anyway, about these pages.... the first one was created based on a sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. It is a Halloween photo from 1998. She was 4 and that was the first time we took her trick-or-treating to the neighborhood. We went with her aunt and her cousin. She had a blast. The second page was done using a sketch from Pink Sketches. These photos are of her first visit to Disneyland. We snapped a few photos on Mickey's car right outside his house. I also combined this one with Scrapping the Music. The song of the week is a theme song of Happy Days. Love that show!! Have a nice weekend :)

No comments: