Thursday, August 28, 2008

Choose Your Own Path

Last night I had picked this green cardstock and patterned paper. I was going to do Method Playground's "repeat design element" challenge". I had a different design on my mind. Then as I was posting yesterday's layout, I checked 2 other challenge blogs that I enjoy. And there they were; new challenges. The new word on OLW is "Choose" and Jude's lift was out on Unpubbed. It didn't take me very long to come up with this LO. As I was scrapping with this title, I thought of Pocahontas.... By the way I received a t-shirt from OLW the other day. It was a randam prize I won when they had one year anniversary. It is a simple but cute t-shirt. My daughter got a hold of it. (lol) Well, one more day to go! I know my day tomorrow will be very busy. But after that we have 3-day weekend!! Woo hoo!

No comments: