Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Memories

This trip to Grand Canyon was 2nd time for me and my husband. Megan and her daddy visited there without me several years later. I would love to go back again. My sister came to see us with her husband and their daughter that week. We rented a van and made this road trip. We had a great time. My husband and I made a very similar trip the year before and we wanted to show them those amazing places. I used Page Plans sketch #16. Also, I went ahead and got this week's SYC beads challenge done. I used some beads in the center of 2 chipboard flowers. I thought of threading the beads but decided it would be too much work for Monday night. I have done the same thing before with silk flowers and this sounded much better. It probably looked better with silk flowers but I liked the color of the chipboard.

No comments: