Saturday, February 20, 2010

I've been productive....

I have been very busy creating this month. It's been cold and I've been staying indoors. But it's getting harder and harder to find more time to be on the computer these days. I spent the entire evening just browsing scrappy sites the other day. It's so much fun to see other scrappers' creations and read their blogs or the scrappy forums. But I don't even leave comments most of the time. I haven't been able to upload my layouts to this blog or my online gallery as often as I want to. When I try to go to bed at a decent time so that I won't be too tired at work the next day, I just have to compromise somewhere.... Enough excuses here... anyway, I am posting the pages I've made this month. I may be missing a few and I am not positng the cards I made. The most of these were created for challenges or with sketches. I am hoping I can get a few pages done this weekend. Have a nice one girls!!

























Add Image

1 comment:

sarah said...

you are seriously on a roll!!! how do you crank that many out?! hahah. you must be a fast scrapper... i'm fast, but you must be lightening speed!

LOVE them all. your LOs are so versatile and so creative!

hugs,
sarah.