Sunday, February 14, 2010

School Days

I had fun creating this page. I thought the horizontal border being above the photos rather than under the photos was unique. I made it using the current sketch from The Scrappiest and with mostly Cosmo Cricket papers. The day those photos were taken was her very first day of Middle School and her very first day of riding a school bus. All the way thru her elementary years, we took her to school in the morning and picked her up in the evening. Anyway, on that day, it started raining and I was waiting for her outside. The rain got harder and harder and although I was holding an ambrella, my jeans got soaked. The funny thing is.... it was just a shower and by the time her bus got here, it had stopped raining!!

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love this school page, awesome job with the sketch! My son just started Middle school this year and it is a BIG step, they are growing up!

Liz Chidester said...

Cute!!! Love the hand-made flower!