Monday, November 24, 2008

2 layouts

I took another day off this month. It will be a short week this week and I am glad about that. I will be taking 3 more vacation days early part of December. This should give me extra time to scrap but not as much as I would like to. I know I will have other things to take care of. Anyway I completed 2 pages today. The first one was inspired by '5 O'clock World", the song of the week at Scrapping the Music. That's the theme song for Drew Carey show. I had totally forgotten about that show. I bought a pack of black magic cardstocks. They are black on front and different colors on back. I sanded this one to reveal some blue color. As I was sanding, my hands got sooo black and I had to go wash them. I want to try tearing next time. The second one was done based on Page Maps sketch. This was another 'thankful' challenge. I guess it's that time of the year but I feel I made too many 'thankful' pages this month. I used velvet flock on this one. It was included in the prize I received last month from IMM-Scrap Muse. Pretty neat!!


No comments: