Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a famer!!

I got 15 minutes of fame over at UnPubbed :) I am so excited to be a famer there. I love the styles of DTs and it is a great place to get inspired. Scraplifting is a wonderful way to create a page. You take an already pretty someone's layout and make it your own. Tonight I scrapped another simple layout. This cardstock was already out. I mean I got it out of the drawer a few days ago. In my scrap pile were these L shaped papers. I cut 2 'L's from inside of big 'L'. I did this on 2 different papers. Even some letters came from my scraps. When I cut out letters and if I don't use them because the colors don't match, I keep them. As I mentioned before these photos were in the old album and were already cropped this way. I with I kept them in the original size....This is for the song of the week on Scrapping the Music.

No comments: