I had gone to bed about an hour and half ago but couldn't sleep. So I got out of bed and remembered I hadn't posted what I finished tonight (or it's already yesterday). The first one is Melissa's lift on UnPubbed. The photo sizes were just perfect to scraplift her pretty LO. There she was, not cooperating for me to take good photos... The second LO was for Method Playground. The new challenge is paper poking. I normally poke holes when I stitch..both real and fake... This time I poked the background design on the cardstock. I poked then decided to use the reverse side of the cardstock as front side. I did the horrible paint job though.... I got lazy and didn't use a brush. I just didn't want to get up and go wash the brush afterwards. Anyway, I like this poked design. I may use it to stitch next time.