Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dreamin' and Sweet Thing

I made these 2 pages for Tara's challenges. She hosts creative crafts and stickers that offers lots of tips, tutorials and challenges. She also have her own blog and offers lots of challenges there. My first layout here Dreamin' was for challenge 14. It is to use a shaped paper. I don't have the popular shapes but had this one. The background paper used is very old and I am glad I finally used it. I had no idea how to use this paper. So I adhered 2 photos first then started adding different things. No big plan and this is the result. The second layout, 'Sweet Thing' was for challenge 15 and could be for 13. Challenge 15 is to create a page using song title from her list as title of the page. Challenge 13 was to add some cut-outs from a paper.

No comments: