Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Day at a Time

I almost forgot to post this layout. I was invited to guest desig over at Butterfly Crafts. This was done for the current challenge, 2009 goals. I first thought of creating a page about my diet. I actually took and printed a couple of photos of the scale and a box of cake mix with a jar of icing, thinking a big slice of cake would be a reward. Then I thought of it some more. This year, I want to learn something new, try new techniques on my pages, create more layouts, take better care of myself, get back on walking.... these are some of my goals/wishes. So the phrase 'one day at a time' came to my mind. Whatever the goal is, I want to take one day at a time. And I want my dd to do the same. I ended up with choosing these photos of her working on her Math. It's the subject she has hard time with and I was helping her with it that day. Or maybe I was afraid I don't have strong will to stay on diet..... This page turned out to be simple, not much embellies...

1 comment:

Renoa said...

Hi Mica!
I'm Renoa, one of the Butterfly Crafts DT.. i love your work and thanks for participating. Keep more layouts going!! Congrats for being our 1st Guest Designer!!! :D