Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! and my first LO

Happy New Year! I still hear fireworks outside... must be a left-over from last night. We had our New Year dinner (black eye peas) at my in-laws and I am posting my first LO of the year. Is this a good start or what !? When it snowed last month, the snow remained for a couple of days. The second day, it turned into ice. My DD gathered some ice and made this tiny snowman. She was so proud of it. As soon as I got home from work, she took me to the back and showed it to me. Her school was closed that day. She thought that baby snowman was calling out "mama". Any way this LO was done based on 52 Sketches...52 Weeks sketch #52. Love this sketch! I learned this ribbon flower on the Pretty Committee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the details on this one mica!! :)

-sarah