Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pumpkin & Cute Angler

I am so sleepy now. I probably need to do this tomorrow night, but I'm sure I wouldn't have any more time tomorrow than tonight. There isn't enough time to do everything I want to do. I created 2 pages tonight. The first one is titled pumpkin. I know I won't have much time scrapping this weekend so I went ahead and cover multiple challenges with this one. I used 52 Sketches...52 Weeks #10, did Tara's recipe challenge (3 pics, 2 circles, 2 pp, 1 ribbon, 1 word title), also did Method Playground's current challenge (stamping on non-paper), and one more... CMIH (to include 3 pics). I feel I cheated but with limited time, I just wanted to make sure I get them done. Maybe I get to do some more if I had time. On the other hand, I'm kinda proud of the fact I did 1 page for 4 challenges. The second page titled cute angler was done based on Pink sketch #23 and also did for Tara's use your stash challenge. Those K & Co papers and Anna Griffin paper are from 2003. I didn't know manufacturers at all when I bought them in 2004 and until I looked at the back of the paper tonight to see the year, I didn't know I had Anna Griffin paper! Now I've got to go to bed. Good night.

No comments: