Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Wanna Help

It's Sunday afternoon and this is the only layout I have completed. I used 52 Sketches...52 Weeks #20 sideways. I started this one Friday night. I had planned to finish up this one and create a couple more yesterday. But I woke up sick and ended up staying in bed most of the day. I also wanted to go to the store to take advantage of 50% off sale on ribbons and I couldn't do that either. Unfortunately yesterday was the last day of the sale. Despite of the headache I had last night and this morning, I managed to participate in blog hop hosted by Cards For Heros. It's better to let them explain what they do, so I encourage you to visit their site. One of the purposes of this blog hop was to raise the awareness, so I decided to mention it on my blog. All I did was to visit the blogs. I got inspired in so many ways.

No comments: