Monday, May 11, 2009

Moved by...

The new prompt at BASB is to scrap about the artist who inspired you. Since I am working on my dd's albums, I asked her. She showed me a couple of You Tube videos. One was the song that I included on the layout and another was a poetry titled 'Away from her'. I have never heard of Andrew Landon before.... She wouldn't elaborate as to why or how she came to know about him and his songs/poems. She said these are not make-up stories. He writes about his own life experiences. Anyway, I decided to document just this much. I got the feeling she would give me a different name if I asked her again next year!

5 comments:

aimee said...

don't you just love those teenagers!
awesome layout! i should try this with my dd!

Denise said...

Excellent idea. I love that you interviewed your daughter about what artist inspires her. That resulted in an awesome layout.

Thanks for playing along with us!

liz mataraza said...

very cool idea on how you did the layout. she will love to look at this later in her life...thanks for playing along! great layout too!

Ki said...

What a great idea you had! The layout is terrific, thanks so much for entering!

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Love your layout and how you interviewed your daughter. LOL being a teenager he may change her inspirational fave in a month :-)Thank you for joining our challenge.