Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me - new blog

As I wrote on my previous post, my to-do list is a very long one. And I am going to add 0ne more to my scrappin to do list. I just found a new challenge blog. It is created by a group of wonderful scrappin loving Danish! It is called A Little Birdie Told Me... love the sound of it...so cute. They already have their very first challenge out. But be sure to check all the posts. They are giving away some yummy stuff!! These pics are some of them.

2 comments:

Ann Cicilie said...

Thank you so mush for visiting our blog, hope you'll participate in our challengeas:)

Ann CIcilie
A Little Bird Told Me

Mona said...

Hi there mississippi ;-)

So cool you found us and welcome to A little bird told me...

If you have any problems with our blog ore need translation, just let us know!

Take care now!!
Mona
A little bird told me