Monday, May 25, 2009

Layouts

The rest of the layouts I made this weekend. I scrapped the first one today. I was thinking about doing something else when I saw this sketch on my scrap paper. It is this month' BAP on Prima. I truely love this sketch but my Prima supplies are very limited and I wasn't sure if I could make a page. Anyway I decided to put this page together. I had one patterned paper, 2 large scraps of different patterned papers and letter chipboard of Prima. The heart isn't a complete one. If it wasn't for the prize I got last year, I wouldn't have any Prima. The second page was done based on MSW sketch and the last one was done based on the current sketch from Pink Sketch. I also made it for Butterfly Crafts. Their current one is to create a page using your favorite color. Blue was my dd's favorite color back then.

No comments: