Thursday, April 17, 2008

Live, Laugh, Love

I used the same sketch I did several layouts ago. Since I don't have a circle cutter, I used edged card stock and using it as a guide, I cut a patterned paper into a circle. This circle, a striped paper, a strip of heart, and scalloped pieces are all left over from yesterday's page. I stamped letters using red and gold inks on a redish patterned paper and cut them out. Small flowers on scalloped part of the brown card stock are stamps. I am almost done with another page for Dragonfly Time. I've been waiting for my husband to get off his computer so I could use the printer to print out journalling strips for that page. I don't see it's happening tonight. I will have to call it as soon as I come home tomorrow so that I can e-mail both together. I also started another page tonight. Hopefully, I will finish tomorrow as well.

No comments: