Saturday, April 5, 2008

Layouts

Well, I've got a couple of comments left on my blog recently. Now that I know there is at least one person that visits my blog, I will try to write something about something... maybe a little more about my pages. I am warning you now... it will probably boring. But here it goes... Yesterday was a stormy day. Power was out for a while. They were saying it would last for a long time. So I was thinking I would go to bed early and it would be probably good for me since I didn't sleep very much the night before. But power was already back on when I got home from work. I scrapped and stayed up late. Today was sunny but was a little cold for me. I slept in this morning though. I think I caught up with my sleep. Below are the layouts I scrapped this afternoon. First one is her monthly growth report. I used buttons again. Green and pink flowers on the second layout are my purchase today. There is a button on center of the smaller green flower. I will submit the last one "Pretty as a flower" to felt challenge on Scrap Your CRAP later. I just discovered this challenge blog last night. Blue flower frame, 2 strips of flowers, and a small pink flower on the layered flower are all felt. I hand cut stem and leaves from a patterned paper. Those felt flower strips are meant to be flower bush. I used some buttons, too :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wondeful LO's Mica! Thanks for sharing them with us :)