Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some more layouts this weekend

It is Sunday evening and about time to wrap up with whatever I have been doing. I did taxes today. I am so glad it's done. I am posting 3 layouts today. I have started another one but I may or may not finish today. 2 new sketches on the challenge blogs I have been participating came out today. They both look really challenging. I flipped some pages of my old album, but so far no inspiration. I also found a couple more challenge blogs that appear to be a lot of fun to join. One is Greta's Scrap Your CRAP which I submitted my LO yesterday with felt challenge. Also there are 2 aketches that I am holding onto and am hoping to do before month-end. So many fun places to visit (blogs I mean) out there. I really wish I had more time scrapping. Will see if I can actually complete.

Well, my first one today is of a photo taken and given by Megan's babysitter. It was taken at her home. Her daughter is holding Megan. Both babysitter and her daughter loved Megan very much and Megan loved them, too. I am very thankful that they took her in like one of their own.


No comments: