Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This is fun!

I need to be better with my camera being charged at all times. I completed a layout then found out that the camera didn't have enough battery left to download photos to my computer. So anyway I had to wait for a little while. If you don't know us or even if you know us personally, you are tired of looking at photos of my daughter with that Sesame Street play gym. I have some more of them. That means I will have a few more layouts. This is a promise (could be a warning (lol)). They may look the same, but they bring a lot of memories to me. Anyway tonight's page is of those photos. I will post this to this week's button challenge on Scrap Your Crap. Also, this is based on a sketch from Japanese sketch site, Serendipity. I haven't decide if I will submit this layout to it or not. I wish I could take better pictures of my pages...

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Hey Mica - I think the page is wonderful and you should submit it!