Tuesday, April 29, 2008

8 Months Old, etc

Every morning I think to myself that I will go to bed early tonight. But it is hard most days. The last night was one of them. I thought I would pick out a paper for a layout before going to bed, then the whole idea about the layout came up to my mind. So I went ahead and did the most of that page. It is titled "Americas Got Talent". This was done for Dreamgirls challenge #2. Talk about the last minute... today was the last day to submit. She was sound asleep like that. I kept the first one simple. It was her first Christmas photo. I did the 2nd LO with same photo, wallet size. I first thought to make it more Christmasy with Christmas colors or more baby girl like using pink. But below is what I did instead. I used up the left over papers from the first page. This was done for SYC's chipboard challenge.


No comments: