Monday, May 5, 2008

Best Buddies

One done, 4 to go. Yes, I am counting toward the weekend. Had such a busy day at work. Today's LO was done based on Julie's sketch #18. Because 2 of the photos were already cut, it was kind of difficust to balance them side by side. As usual, I had to keep this order. I made the smallest one into a tag. For these, I actually have 2nd copies. I used to order double prints and gave some out, but I kept these. I may do another LO with the same pics. Julie's sketches have been really challenging. What makes it hard for me is circles and larger photos. Since my photos were already developed and they are small, I have been putting 2 together to fill a large photo block. I guess I just have to keep adopting sketches my way to accomodate my pics. The important thing is that I am having a good time in the process of doing it.

No comments: