Thursday, May 15, 2008

Scrapped but....

When I got home, my TV wasn't working. It turned on, but signal was not connecting to sattelite. I unplugged a cord ( I just picked one) and left it off for a while before plugged back on. Thank goodness it works again. Meanwhile I did something I haven't done lately.... cleaning up. I never took time to put things back lately (I am talking about scrapbooking supplies) where I usually store. Brads are all over, chipboard got mixed up, paper scraps are spread all over the floor. I could do some more but it looks better :) I don't know where to put them, but I need some more albums. Anyway, I finished up the page I was almost done last night. This is a page for a contest and I won't be able to post unitl they are done with the contest. I will start working on next page but don't think I will finish tonight. So glad tomorrow is Friday though. Hope everyone has a great one.

No comments: