Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday

The first 2 pages were done yesterday. Both for UnPubbed. Can't believe I didn't use any flowers nor buttons on these. 3rd page was scrapped tonight using Page Plans sketch #4. When I saw this sketch, I thought, oh no circles! I don't have a circle cutter and for the past sketches that called for circles, I have used distressing, inking, ribbons, flowers... whatever covered up imferfection. This time, I stitched. In the part where a smaller pic is, I cut kind straight. So to hide it, I came up with another circle. But you can tell that the photo wasn't cut into a pretty circle. I also used bigger buttons on circles. Except a heart on the flower and hand-cut swirls, this LO was made with just circles. I think that is my first. That is a good thing about participating challenges. They give me try something new all the time and give my pages a veriety.


No comments: