Sunday, May 4, 2008

NSD Projects

Yesterday was National Scrapbook Day (NSD) and there were many events going on on different challenge blogs/sites. After I posted the LO yesterday, I was able to complete and submit some more. I had a very busy afternoon. Since I went to a store in the morning and went out to eat lunch with my family, I had a late start. 2nd one I completed was a card; from Chris' card sketch on Page Plans. They had 2 sketches out for us to challenge yesterday and all the entries would be pooled for drawing. This is my first card in a long time. I am glad I had this opportunity. Then I visited A Scrappin' Friendsy. They had problems with gallery and I didn't visit the site for a while. But something told me to check it yesterday and I was so glad I did. Their forum had just been reopend and NSD specials had started Thursday. I decided to take on a couple of challenges and I submitted 2 last night. And the last one I completed last night was Martha's jack. To celebrate NSD, there is going to be a drawing for all the entries linked by tonight. Can't wait to find out the result. The last LO I am posting today is for another challenge on ASF.

We went for a drive today.... drove down to Hattiesburg. It's been a pretty day. Since I stayed up late last night, I am sooooo tired. I didn't participate any challenge on SISTV. Maybe next year. Some scrappers kept up with their inspiring hourly challenges. Hat off to them!! Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: