Friday, May 30, 2008

Card and LO

Happy Friday!!! I had a super busy week at work. So glad it's Friday. Yesterday I received a prize package from Page Plans. That was from a drawing on National Scrapbook Day earlier this month. They sent me a sheet of epoxy stickers and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I wanted to try the embossing folder. I am glad that the folder worked on my Sizzix machine. I just got a piece of pink card stock and embossed and applied pink ink. That made me want to make this card based on a card sketch of the week from Page Plans. It's not much of a card but I wanted to post to show this pretty embossing design. And I scrapped a 12 x 12 page. I will need to add some journal to it.

1 comment:

KellyG said...

What wonderful cards! Love them!!
You asked what step 5-7 in 2 weeks meant? Well, let's just say that steps 2-6 were supposed to take about 60-70 business days...but it took me 23 days!! Things are really moving quickly!! I pray that they continue!
I'm gonna be kind of ashamed to show you my 'scrapping' that I've done in Tanner's life book...but, it's a wonder what you can do with scissors and stickers!!

Love ya'll

Kelly